Terms & Conditions
- To secure an order a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total order is requested. Full payment is required for orders below £100 or if order is required in less than 6 weeks. You will be notified when the balance is due. Goods will only be despatched when the final balance has been paid. Payment of the deposit is understood to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- The standard delivery charge is applied to all orders. Where the client requires the order to be despatched in several batches separate charges will apply. Price quoted is for UK destinations only (excludes Northern Ireland). Deliveries will require a signature.
- Bee Invited cannot be held liable for late delivery and loss or damage in transit. Any damage must be notified to us within 3 days of receipt.
- Proof-reading is the responsibility of the client. Bee Invited cannot be held responsible for any errors that go unnoticed after the proofs have been approved. The client must carefully check all details of the proof, advise of any amendments and confirm acceptance.
- All designs and images are copyright of Bee Invited and cannot be reproduced or transmitted in any form without prior written permission.
- Bee Invited cannot be held responsible for gaining copyright permission for printed reproduction of any text including hymns, poems, songs etc. Use of such items shall be at the client’s discretion. The client agrees to indemnify Bee Invited against any or all losses resulting from actions brought against it for breach of third parties copyright.
- Cancellation after the initial proof has been dispatched will be subject to 50% of the order value. Orders cancelled after the proof has been approved and production has begun will be charged in full with the balance due immediately.
- Once proofs have been approved and production has begun if client reduces their order significantly then 10% of the initial balance will be charged as a partial cancellation fee. This is to cover the production time that has been allocated to the client’s order. This will be implemented at Bee Invited’s discretion – no charges will be made if we fill the production slot with another client’s order.
- If an order is cancelled once proofs have been completed there will be a charge of £15-£30 to cover the costs of processing the order and the work carried out on the production of proofs.
- All our prices are design dependant and are displayed on each individual design page.
- For small orders i.e. less than 20 invites a £15-20 set-up fee will be charged.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. The deposit secures the price of items ordered at the time of ordering.
- As all stationery is handmade the client accepts there will be slight variations between items and any samples previously supplied. There may be slight variations in colour, size and positioning and therefore does not constitute a fault.
- All stationery is subject to availability of materials. In the unlikely event that materials are unavailable or discontinued Bee Invited reserves the right to replace with alternative materials of similar quality if necessary.
- All work carried out is personalised and handmade to order; therefore Bee Invited does not refund or replace unwanted goods. In the unlikely event of faulty goods Bee Invited should be notified immediately, no later than 3 working days from receipt of the order.
Situations beyond our control
- Bee Invited cannot be held liable for situations beyond its control i.e. discontinued materials, failure from suppliers, postal/carrier disputes, Act of God, War, Riots, Flood, Earthquakes, Hurricane, Fire or other causes beyond the control of Bee Invited.
- Bee Invited reserves the right to use any of the stationery it creates to promote its products and services.
- After ordering samples, should the client subsequently place an order then the cost of their chosen design (cost of one sample) will be refunded against their order.
- If Bee Invited is fully booked when you place your order we will advise you of the next available production slot. Bee Invited reserves the right to decline an order if diary capacity does not permit.
- We advise ordering some extra invitations in case you have last minute changes to your guest list. If you do need to order additional invitations, providing there are no changes you wish to make, we can provide them for you at the same rate. Minimum order of 5 invitations.